Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Go be distracted.

Never, ever has my mind been more full of things to do as it is right now. 

Now not refering to this exact moment, but now as in my general state of existence. It's exhausting.

Boy, Job, new possibilities, school, RS, planning, exercise, personal hygiene, graduating, making time for friends, sleep. That is pretty much the order of things, but they tend to swirl around my mind like a whirling dervish, and just giving me constant feeling of dread/panic/excitement/anxiety/stress/tired/happy/expletive so that I don't know what to do anymore, and I just lay on my bed at 1:30 am as the fire alarm goes off and I just groan and cover my head with a pillow. 

Thank goodness for roommates who wake you up and don't let you die.  

Time to read about Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment