Thursday, February 10, 2011

Go AWAY!!!

This post has been in the works for awhile...
There is really only one item I'd like to get off my chest:

Dear Girls who sleep/study in the 2nd floor HBLL bathroom.
Go Away. I'd like to pee in private.
Thanks


You see, there is this bathroom in the library. It's always freezing in there, but there are about 4 couches (yes guys its true! Girls do have couches!! Ha.) Anyways, these couches are 100% of the time occupied by at least one girl sleeping, eating lunch or reading some homework assignment. Why I ask you? There is a perfectly good (and warmer) library right on the other side of the door. And it doesn't flush every five minutes. Granted I understand, maybe, for the sleeping girls. But those who study in the bathroom have some serious ISSUES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment